While adding some drivers to WDS image you could see error like this:

The following driver could not be added to the image.
There were no changes made to the image. Click Finish to close the wizard.
Error occured while trying to execute command.
Error Code: 0xc1420127

WDS error 0xc1420127 while adding drivers injection

WDS error 0xc1420127 while adding drivers injection


  • in regedit.exe
  • find registry key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WIMMount\Mounted Images\***************
  • export key/key (for backup)
  • delete key/keys
  • restart service :)

There’s a conflict using both libraries, jQuery and Prototype on same page, because both use the same namespace of ‘$’. To fix it we need to know, that Prototype library doesn’t allow too much to change, but jQuery is such flexible, that even supports different namespacing.

Here’s example (one of many solutions):

download (zip as jpg, change extension to zip!!!)

<!DOCTYPE htmlPUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd”&gt;
<html xmlns=”http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml”&gt;

<meta http-equiv=”Content-Type” content=”text/html; charset=UTF-8″ />
<title>jQuery and Prototype conflict – FIX</title>

<!– define Prototype as 1st –>
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/prototype/”></script&gt;
<!– define jQuery as 2nd –>
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.3.2/jquery.min.js”></script&gt;

<!– script space is default for Prototype, we must invoke jQuery script by: –>
<script type=”text/javascript”>
<!– invoke jQuery: –>
jQuery(‘div#jQuery’).text(“jQuery script executed !!!”);

<!– Prototype (nothing to change, Prototype doesn’t support something similar as jQuery.noConflict(); –>
document.observe(“dom:loaded”, function() {
$(‘prototype’).update(‘Prototype script executed !!!’);

<div id=”jQuery”>jQuery script NOT executed</div>
<div id=”prototype”>Prototype script NOT executed</div>

Quote  —  Posted: 11/11/2013 in html, JQuery, php

I was searching couple of days for sending realtime pushing messages for my web app. I turned into this after crash of my cloud-realtime-messages system (cloud hosting with pricing). Here is very simple solution:


download file below and open it with 7zip (it’s archive)


If you need to use the attribute placeholder in different versions of web browsers, such as IE 7-10, Firefox, Chrome, the problem is IE version lower than 10. This browser does not support attribute placeholder.

To achieve the effect that brings placeholder attribute, you can use jQuery script.

An example of placeholder without JQuery (IE> = 10, FF, Chrome)
placeholder IE10 works
placeholder IE9 doesnt work

An example of the effect placeholder with JQuery (IE <10, FF, Chrome)
placeholder works





based on http://www.jacklmoore.com/notes/form-placeholder-text/

To be able to connect Windows XP SP2 to a secured wireless network with WPA2 encryption, you need to install add-on:



Windows XP SP2 WPA2

Note, you can install it only on Windows XP SP2 (not SP3)

Quite often I make system images of Windows OS using Sysprep. The latest delivery of Dell laptops with preinstalled Windows happily greeted me the message “A fatal error occurred while trying to sysprep the machine.” The same problem occurred after installing OS from a DVD, without Dell utilities.  I began to suspect that it is a matter of the operating system.

sysprep fatal error eng[ENG]:  “A fatal error occurred while trying to sysprep the machine.”

sysprep error pl[PL]:  “Wystąpił błąd krytyczny podczas próby wykonania programu sysprep na komputerze”

The problem is:  WMPNetworkSvc (Windows 7 Media Player Network Sharing Service)


Before Sysprep stop wmpnetworksvc service by command-line or in services.msc

sysprep net stop

In my case the service wmpnetworksvc was disabled but Sysprep generate a fatal error.
The solution was to start, and then stop wmpnetworksvc services.

sysprep net stop start

This solution helped me to make image of Win7 OS by Sysprep tool.

For a few hours I struggled with the problem properly display the information in php of MySQL database encoded in “utf8_unicode_ci”. Uncle google did not say too much about this issue, so I decided to present a solution.

My database is Moodle Database, but it is not important.
Of course, I will describe both interfaces to MySQL: mysql and mysqli.

If you are getting characters similar to those below, this solution is for you




<!--- optional -->
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
$password = "password";
$hostname = "localhost";
$database = "database";
$username = "root";
$conn = mysql_connect($hostname, $username, $password) 
or die("Connecting to MySQL failed");
mysql_select_db($database, $conn) 
or die("Selecting MySQL database failed");
$result = mysql_query("SET NAMES utf8");
$sSQL = "SELECT * FROM whatever_you_like";
$result = mysql_query($sSQL, $conn);
while($row = mysql_fetch_object($result)) {
echo $row->name . " " . $row->summary . " ";


   <!--- optional -->
   <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8"> 
if (mysqli_connect_errno()) {
   echo "Failed to connect to MySQL: " . mysqli_connect_error();
/* change character set to utf8 */
if (!mysqli_set_charset($con, "utf8")) {
   printf("Error loading character set utf8: %s\n", mysqli_error($con));
} else {
        printf("Current character set: %s\n", mysqli_character_set_name($con));
/* SQL query */ 
$result = mysqli_query($con,"SELECT * FROM whatever_you_like");
while($row = mysqli_fetch_array($result)) {
   echo $row['name'] . " " . $row['summary'];
   print '<br>';
/* test/check encoding */
$charset = mysqli_client_encoding($con);
echo "The current character set is:" . $charset; 
echo $charset;